Get KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Subscription for $15 – Stack Social is now offering KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Subscription for just $15. The actual price of this deal is $39. If you are in the market for the VPN, then this is the time to grab KeepSolid VPN.
When you are using the free public Wi-Fi or your home private internet, privacy and security is still a question mark. Anyone with the right skills and tools can eavesdrop your connection.
VPNs comes to rescue, so that you can stay anonymous. But by staying anonymous, you need to compromise the bandwidth and the speed.
But not with KeepSolid VPN. With KeepSolid VPN, there is no constraints of bandwidth and speed. This deal offers unlimited and for the lifetime.
How to get KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Subscription for $15?
- Go to this link
- Click on Add to Cart button
- Click on Checkout button
- Enter VPNDEAL in the Promo Code text box and hit Apply
You could the $24 discount applied to the total order value. You will be paying only $15.
Enter the billing and other details and Complete Order.
What’s in this deal for you?
- Reliably protect your data on any public WiFi
- Surf w/ no speed or bandwidth limits
- Access 400+ VPN servers w/ 80+ locations globally, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia & Hong Kong. Check the list here
- Surf on a variety of VPN protocols, like IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec & KeepSolid Wise
- Access streaming servers for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN+ & HBO Now
- Enjoy a better browsing experience w/ handy features, like Trusted Networks, Ping Tests & Favorite Servers
- Easily configure your VPN connection on your router.
- Convenient management of connected devices
- Includes torrent (P2P) servers
- Includes kill switch on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption
- Zero log policy
- Proprietary apps for all platforms
- Unlimited traffic and connection speed
- 24/7 customer support
Deal Important Notes
- Length of access: lifetime
- License deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Restrictions: use on up to 5 devices simultaneously; you can deactivate devices at any time (1 per week), to free a slot for a new device to have 5 total activated at a time
- VPN works with torrents on US-California 1, Canada-Ontario, Romania, Luxembourg & France servers
- See VPN countries with servers here
- Use on up to 5 devices simultaneously; you can delete existing devices at any time (1 per week), and then add new ones to have 5 total activated at a time
- Updates included
- Language options for iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows: English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
- Please contact [email protected] with questions regarding compatibility with your router/setup
- For technical questions, please see the VPN FAQs here, or contact them directly at [email protected]
- Android 4.1 and later
- mac OS 10.11 and later
- macOS 10.10 (standalone version of the app)
- iOS 9.0 and later
- iPhone 5S or later
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Linux: Debian GNU/Linux 8.0, Ubuntu 14.04+
- Windows Phone 8.1 (including Update 1)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Language options for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows: English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
- This service is available for setting up on WiFi routers
- This product is available to residents of the UAE, China, and Russia
You can also check our other VPN deals.
Check it out Deals Rookie website daily. We post unique deals, new and exciting products and services every now and then.
Important Note: It is your responsibility to check out the specifications and terms of the deal/service.
Deals Rookie gets benefits from the sales that made on the Deals Rookie website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
NaveenKumar is a deal hunter and professional software tester. His ramblings will be about anything related to technology.