Get Dictanote Pro Lifetime Deal I take notes daily. I use Google Keep mostly, but in iPhone, I prefer Minimal List app. But at my work, Google Keep is not accessible. I use Microsoft To-Do which works across all the platforms. When it comes heavy note taking, writing is not always the right mode. Instead, you could use your voice. There are umpteen apps available for voice note 🗒 taking. But recently I tried Dictanote Pro, which is cool and predicts the voice-to-text correctly.
Luckily, Stack Social has a lifetime deal on Dictanote Pro just for $19. This is actually feels like Black Friday pricing.
What is Dictate?
Dictanote is an app which helps you to take notes both in the form of writing or using your voice. It is not just note taking, Dictanote has a rich text editor which helps you to write a novel, book, or what-not.
Dictanote app has voice commands you can directly use. E.g. if you want to go to the next line, just issue the command “New Line”, Dictanote will go to the next link and type words for you.
You can create notebooks, sort, share, download, search, download the audio files etc.
It supports 40 languages and 52 different dialects.
- Work smarter & more productively w/ fast, accurate dictation & transcription
- Dictate an email, meeting notes, to-do list or just snap a picture of a sketch w/ 90% accuracy
- Do special actions on certain words using the Voice Commands tool
- Dictate your notes in over 40 different languages & 52 different dialects
- Convert audio files to text using Dictanote Transcribe
Dictanote Pro Lifetime Deal Details
- Unlimited notebooks
- Dictation in 48 languages
- Length of access: lifetime
- This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 1
- Software version: 2
- Updates included
How to get this Dictanote Pro Lifetime Deal?
- Click here to check out
- Click on Add to Cart button and complete the check out formalities
Check it out Deals Rookie website daily. We post unique deals, new and exciting products and services every now and then.
Important Note: It is your responsibility to check out the specifications and terms of the deal/service.
Deals Rookie gets benefits from the sales that made on the Deals Rookie website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
NaveenKumar is a deal hunter and professional software tester. His ramblings will be about anything related to technology.