Costco Black Friday Ad for 2019 | Today Costco released its upcoming 2019 Black Friday deals. Costco is the first major store revealed Black Friday deals for the year 2019. Deals Rookie niche is to cover the electronics and software related deals. So, henceforth, you can see more Black Fridays deals from the US major stores and eCommerce giants such as Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, Costco, Walmart, Sam’s Club etc.
Costco hours and location
You can check this link before you head to Costco during holiday season.
Hand picked Costco Black Friday Ad for 2019
Costco Black Friday deals featured Apple, Microsoft, Vizio, Samsung and other major products line up.
Deals Rookie hand picked deals are:
- Samsung 65-inch 4K UHDTV: $500 (Reg. $800)
- Sonos Play 1 Two-pack: $230 (Reg. $270)
- Ring Stick Up Camera 3-pack: $180 (Reg. $250)
- Xbox One S 1TB Console Bundle: $100 off
- Segway Ninebot ES3 Electric Scooter: $500 (Reg. $580)
- Apple 13-inch 256GB MacBook Air: $1,000 (Reg. $1,200)
- Apple iMac 21.5″ w/ 4K Retina Display: $300 OFF
- Tresanti Adjustable Height Desk $199.99 (Reg: $299.99)
- Microsoft Surface Go Bundle at $399.99 (Reg: $499.99)
- New Microsoft Surface Pro Bundle at $1299.99 (Reg: $1599.99)
- 3D Insight Gaming Chair at $129.99 (Reg: $159.99)
Other deals include Dell, Lenovo, HP laptops, Apple Airpods, TVs from Samsung, Vizio, LG, TCL; Bose headphones, Xbox One S, Sonos and lot more.
Check it out Deals Rookie website daily. We post unique deals, new and exciting products and services every now and then.
Important Note: It is your responsibility to check out the specifications and terms of the deal/service.
Deals Rookie gets benefits from the sales that made on the Deals Rookie website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
NaveenKumar is a deal hunter and professional software tester. His ramblings will be about anything related to technology.